Comforts of Home Quilt Show
Starting date:
Ending date:
Event Details

Pryor Patchers Quilt Guild's "Comforts of Home" Quilt Show features 150+ quilts, several vendors, door prizes and food on-site. There will also be prize baskets and a quilt for which we will be selling tickets. There will be demos of tips and techniques ongoing both days. 9 am to 4 pm.
Show Quilts
Judged Quilts
Quilting Venders
Special Displays
Door Prizes
Demonstrations
Lunch/Snack Bar
Country Store
QOV Block Contest
Lost Members Memory Display
Display of Donation Quilts
Opportunity Quilt Raffle
https://www.pryorpatchers.org/2023-quilt-show/
Comforts of Home Quilt Show
Phone : 918-434-6323 (Always call and confirm events.)
Email Address : pryorpatchers@gmail.com
Web: www.pryorpatchers.org
Quilt Shows
Attractions and Upcoming Events
Self-Guided Tour of Historic Tahlequah
History is one of Tahlequah's most valuable resources, much of it in the history of the Cherokee Nation ... to a Civil War cabin ... to homes of townspeople at the turn of the century.
Tahlequah, OK ToursTsa-La-Gi Ancient Village
The Tsa-La-Gi Ancient Village has been hailed as one of America's finest living museums. It recreates the lifestyle of the Cherokees during the 16th century, prior to European contact. Realistic in design, the Village captures the living conditions of the Cherokee People.
Tahlequah, OK MuseumsThe First Telephone
Here in September, 1885, the first telephone in Oklahoma was connected for service. It was the first telephone in the Mississippi Valley west of St. Louis. The company was organized by a group of Cherokees, namely, D.W. Lipe, L.B. Bell, R.M. Wolfe, J.S. Stapler, J.B. Stapler, and E.D. Hicks.
Tahlequah, OK Markers
The Cherokee Advocate
The Cherokee Advocate
Vol 1, Tahlequah, Cherokee Nation, Thursday, September 9, 1844
As a tribute to Oklahoma's first legal newspaper, The Cherokee Advocate, was established in 1844 in a building approximately 100' from the location (of this maker.)
Tahlequah, OK Monuments
Cherokee National Prison
This sandstone building was erected in 1874 and originally had three stories. The third story was removed in 1925
Tahlequah, OK Historic Buildings