Family Fun Festival
Starting date:
Event Details
1-6 p.m.
Family Fun Festival
Phone : 918-273-2301 (Always call and confirm events.)
Festivals
Starting date:
1-6 p.m.
The county dedicated its first Court House in 1937, 30 years after statehood. The decision was made to purchase the property and went to the vote of the people. The bond issue failed twice but finally carried on the third try. There have been several additions to the original building.
Claremore, OK Historic CourthousesThe Oklahoma National Guard Armory was built by the WPA in 1936 during President Franklin D. Roosevelt's term and was constructed by local Claremore residents with the sandstone unearthed in Oklahoma. During the 1940'
Claremore, OK Historic BuildingsThe WILL ROGERS HOTEL, listed on the National Register of Historic Places was dedicated in 1930. The fireproof structure of concrete and steel originally contained 78 rooms and 7 apartments. During World War II, it was designated as a bomb shelter. Mineral water baths called "radium water"
Claremore, OK Historic HotelsThe First Presbyterian Church occupies a corner lot in one of Claremore's oldest residential areas. The congregation of the First Presbyterian Church of Claremore was organized in 1887 and services were held in homes until the Gothic Revival style building was constructed in 1902, 5
Claremore, OK Historic ChurchesThe Davis Arms Museum contains the world's largest collection of guns with over 20,000 on display. It is also the home for a large collection of John Rogers statuaries, a stein collection, swords, saddles, Indian artifacts,
Claremore, OK Museums