Annual Antique & Craft Show
Starting date:
Event Details

Come join us for our Annual Antique & Craft Show! Browse the great selection of antiques, vintage goodies, handcrafted items made by local artisans, and of course food! This sale will coincide with the Oklahoma 100 mile yard sale tour that will include Cleveland, Pawnee, Yale, Drumright, Jennings, and Mannford with more cities being announced soon. Each town will be holding it's own city-wide yard sale with flea markets along the route. Maps will be provided. To register as a vendor, please call the Chamber @ 918-358-2131.
Annual Antique & Craft Show
Phone : 918-358-2131 (Always call and confirm events.)
Fax : 918-358-5710
Email Address : amyhedges@chamberofclevelandok.com
Web: www.chamberofclevelandok.com
Antique Shows
Attractions and Upcoming Events
Shady Brook Home
Built about 1900 by an early merchant, the home was originally located a number of feet east of its present location. When the town was platted and streets laid out in 1905, the house sat in the street. The home was purchased about 1910 by Dr. J.J. Fraley, an early physician. In the 1980
Hominy, OK Historic HomesWhite Hair Memorial
This Osage center features a collection of Lillie Morrell Burkheart. It is the former home of the first woman to be nominated to the Osage Tribal Council and a descendant of Chief Pawhuska. Ribbonwork and other cultural items are on display.
Hominy, OK MemorialsOsage Round House
Built in 1919 to replace an earlier roundhouse, it is the only surviving community round house in Osage County. Traditionally the focus for village activities, it has been used for dances, gatherings, and meetings and is a symbol of tribal unity and tradition to the Osage Indians.
Hominy, OK Ethnic Heritage"City of Murals"
Artist Cha' Tullis, a Blackfoot Indian, began painting giant murals in Hominy in April 1990. Along with other local artists, 40 and more spectacular murals depict Indian folklore and are a delight to behold, located on various buildings throughout town.
Cha'
Hominy, OK ArtsMKT Railroad Depot and Hospitality Center
The present depot was expanded in 1925 from the original depot built about 1910. Missouri-Kansas-Texas service started in 1904 and continued until 1977. During the oil boom years of the 1920s, nine freight and four passenger grains stopped in Hominy each day.
Hominy, OK Railroad History