Camden Confederate Monument
category : Monuments
Directions: Ouachita County Courthouse Lawn
Phone: (870) 836-6426
Come visit us in Camden, Arkansas
Phone: (870) 836-6426
Come visit us in Camden, Arkansas
Fort Southerland (also known as Fort Diamond) and Fort Lookout were both part of the formidable fortifications started by Confederate troops and improved by Federal soldiers during their 1864
Camden, AR FortsBuilt for Major Joseph M. Graham and his wife Mary Washington (first cousin of George Washington) in 1856, this home served as headquarters of Union General Frederick Steele during the Union occupation of Camden in 1864. Furnished in period furniture; open for tours by appointment.
Camden, AR Historic HomesDirections: Ark. 278, which leads into town, becomes Washington Street Built for Peter McCollum in 1847, this museum features some of the original furnishings which were brought up the Mississippi by steamboat from New Orleans in 1863
Camden, AR Historic HomesDirections: Union County Courthouse Lawn Open stone monument, four pillars; general descripton on front; Confederate Soldier...
Directions: Ouachita County Courthouse Lawn...