Seymour, Missouri
Amish Country Inn, Gifts, and Tea House
417-935-9345
745 E. Clinton
Seymour, MO 65746
The rock building was constructed in 1926 by John Rupe as a place for women school teachers to live. However, for some unknown reason, it never was used for that purpose. The School Moms Building was also known as the Rock Castle. The building is now a museum/
Seymour, MO Historic Buildings