Nowata, Oklahoma
Rabbit Run
918-273-2376
305 W. Delaware
Nowata, OK 74048
Your first stop, when in Nowata, should be our own Historical Museum. The museum contains twenty-four rooms of history and memories of the people who began a life of farming, cattle, and eventually oil. Besides the 24
Nowata, OK MuseumsThe Noweta Lodge was built by a conglomerate in 1910 and was originally named, the Campbell Hotel, which is the name appearing on the cornice of the building. J. E. Campbell and Emma Journeycake (daughter of Delaware Chief Charles Journeycake) were married on January 17, 1878
Nowata, OK Historic HotelsThe mural painted on the building in the 100 block of South Maple keeps the heritage of Notawa in our forefront as it exemplifies our progress in becoming a proud part of our state and nation.
Nowata, OK ArtsLocated in the lobby of the Nowata Post Office is the 1943 mural by Oklahoman, Woody Crumbo. Crumbo, a Potawatomie Indian born in 1912 near Lexington, Oklahoma, was credited with more than 1200
Nowata, OK ArtsThe Tulsa Port of Catoosa is the furthest inland, ice-free international seaport in America. This port serves as the head of ...