Texhoma, Oklahoma
Tommy's Embroidery
580-423-7718
210 Hiway 54 | PO Box 565
Texhoma, OK 73949
The Texhoma Museum is maintained and operated by the Texhoma Genealogical and Historical Society, Editors and Publishers of the Panhandle Pioneers, a Local Historical Series.
Texhoma, OK MuseumsThe Penick House was built in 1912 for B.G Penick by a contractor named P. M. Williams. A contractor and builder active from 1907 to 1920
Texhoma, OK Historic HomesThe CCC Ranch Headquarters was built in the 1880s of native stone, cut and laid up in a running bond. The rough-faced stone bunkhouse stands nearby. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the 3C ranch was owned by Vickers, Wells, and Gates out of Tombstone, Arizona.
Texhoma, OK Historic Homes
The Shattuck Municipal Golf Course is a 9 hole course located 1 mile south of town on Highway 283. ...
The A.D. Buck Museum of Science and History was founded in 1913 by Mr. C. E. Johnson who was a biology instructor. One of his...
Doll factory....
Celebration Park is located on the west side of Buffalo. The well maintained park contains playground equipment, charcoal gri...
In early 1870s, C.E.(Ed) Jones and Joe Plummer blazed the historic trail which is an important part of Oklahoma Panhandle's r...