Holiday Inn Express Hotels
1450 Highway 278 SouthwestCamden AR 71701
Ph: (870)836-8100
Ph: (870)837-2300
www.ichotelsgroup.com
Built for Major Joseph M. Graham and his wife Mary Washington (first cousin of George Washington) in 1856, this home served as headquarters of Union General Frederick Steele during the Union occupation of Camden in 1864. Furnished in period furniture; open for tours by appointment.
Camden, AR Historic HomesFort Southerland (also known as Fort Diamond) and Fort Lookout were both part of the formidable fortifications started by Confederate troops and improved by Federal soldiers during their 1864
Camden, AR FortsDirections: Chamber Of Commerce Office Self-guided driving tour of homes; private garden tours;
Camden, AR ToursDirections: Ark. 278, which leads into town, becomes Washington Street Built for Peter McCollum in 1847, this museum features some of the original furnishings which were brought up the Mississippi by steamboat from New Orleans in 1863
Camden, AR Historic HomesFood Service/Picnic Area Available On Lake/River Name of Lake/River: Lake Columbia Directions: South From Magnolia On Hw...
For over 140 years, Bradley County's sons and daughters have served their country in times of peace and war. Their stories an...
Course Access: PublicHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: 4 days...
The Pine Bluff School of Aviationwas established by the U.S. Army Air Corps and trained over 9,000 pilots for World War II. S...
Tells the story of the city located in two states. Housed in the town's oldest brick building, all new galleries with exhibit...