Amish Country Inn, Gifts, and Tea House
745 E. ClintonSeymour MO 65746
Ph: 417-935-9345
The rock building was constructed in 1926 by John Rupe as a place for women school teachers to live. However, for some unknown reason, it never was used for that purpose. The School Moms Building was also known as the Rock Castle. The building is now a museum/
Seymour, MO Historic BuildingsThe museum is the result of cooperation from several area artists and a grant from MAC....
Course Access: Semi-PrivateHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: 7 days...