Twin Dragon
739 E. Center at KSeymour MO 65746
Ph: 417-935-2806
The rock building was constructed in 1926 by John Rupe as a place for women school teachers to live. However, for some unknown reason, it never was used for that purpose. The School Moms Building was also known as the Rock Castle. The building is now a museum/
Seymour, MO Historic BuildingsCourse Access: ResortHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: 7 days...
Branson MO Entertainer of the Year 2014 - Buck Trent delivers the Branson show to see! Wake up to Country Music mornings with...