Hammett House Restaurant & Catering
1616 W Will Rogers BlvdClaremore OK 74017
Ph: 918-341-7333
The Oklahoma National Guard Armory was built by the WPA in 1936 during President Franklin D. Roosevelt's term and was constructed by local Claremore residents with the sandstone unearthed in Oklahoma. During the 1940'
Claremore, OK Historic BuildingsThe WILL ROGERS HOTEL, listed on the National Register of Historic Places was dedicated in 1930. The fireproof structure of concrete and steel originally contained 78 rooms and 7 apartments. During World War II, it was designated as a bomb shelter. Mineral water baths called "radium water"
Claremore, OK Historic HotelsThe Davis Arms Museum contains the world's largest collection of guns with over 20,000 on display. It is also the home for a large collection of John Rogers statuaries, a stein collection, swords, saddles, Indian artifacts,
Claremore, OK MuseumsThe county dedicated its first Court House in 1937, 30 years after statehood. The decision was made to purchase the property and went to the vote of the people. The bond issue failed twice but finally carried on the third try. There have been several additions to the original building.
Claremore, OK Historic CourthousesWhen Oklahoma was granted statehood, the first legislature established Eastern University Preparatory School, which opened on College Hill in Claremore in 1909
Claremore, OK CollegesStop by Clanton's Cafe, a 70-year-old cafe where the walls are lined with old photographs, including ones from the set of the...
The Hogue House is an original Sears & Roebuck pre-cut house purchased in Chicago in 1913 for $1,600 and delivered by train. ...
Course Access: PublicHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: Yes...
With the large uncleared areas and artificial fish shelters that were constructed prior to impoundment, Copan Lake offers exc...