The Pink House
210 W 4th StClaremore OK 74017
Ph: 918-342-2544
An area in the north section of Claremore was once known as RADIUM TOWN. George Eaton owned the first oil company in town. In 1903, he was drilling east of town for oil or gas. Instead, he found a "rotten-egg-smelling"
Claremore, OK Historic BuildingsThe county dedicated its first Court House in 1937, 30 years after statehood. The decision was made to purchase the property and went to the vote of the people. The bond issue failed twice but finally carried on the third try. There have been several additions to the original building.
Claremore, OK Historic CourthousesWhen Oklahoma was granted statehood, the first legislature established Eastern University Preparatory School, which opened on College Hill in Claremore in 1909
Claremore, OK CollegesThe First Presbyterian Church occupies a corner lot in one of Claremore's oldest residential areas. The congregation of the First Presbyterian Church of Claremore was organized in 1887 and services were held in homes until the Gothic Revival style building was constructed in 1902, 5
Claremore, OK Historic ChurchesThis magnificent Victorian mansion, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was started circa 1902
Claremore, OK MuseumsWork of local artist Joe Perales, a Presidential Award nominee. ...